Montgomery, AL 36108
We are seeking a Welder for a great metal fabrication company in Montgomery! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
Qualified candidates for this position will meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years in MIG and TIG Welding required
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Hours for this position will be Monday-Thursday, 5:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m., with overtime possibilities.
Pay for this position will be $10.00/hour.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a background check and drug test.