Warehouse Maintenance Systems Clerk
Shorter, AL 36075
An automotive manufacturing company in Shorter, AL is looking for a Warehouse Management Systems Clerk to join their team!
The responsibilities of the Warehouse Management Systems Clerk include:
- Performing daily and weekly inventory count by schedule and all requested counts as needed
- Maintaining accurate records and communicate to managers/supervisors through Outlook
- Operate forklift and cherry picker to aide in inventory counts
The qualifications of the Warehouse Management Systems Clerk include:
- Must be able to operate order picker equipment at heights up to 20 feet in the air
- 1+ years of experience operating order picker and articulating forklift
- Must have 1+ years of warehouse inventory experience
- Be available to work weekends as part of the work schedule
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook (Word and Excel skills will be assessed)
The shift will be Sunday, Tuesday-Friday 6:30 a.m.-5:15 p.m. with a 45 minute lunch.
This is a Try & Hire position. Pay is $11-13/hour, depending on experience.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a background check and drug test.