Transformer Technology Engineer
Montgomery, AL 36105
We are currently seeking a Transformer Technology Engineer to join the production operations team of a local manufacturing company!
The Transformer Technology Engineer will be responsible for:
- Supervising and monitoring the manufacturing process
- Issuing reports/making recommendations regarding that process
- Monitor and update the master production schedule based on delivery, manpower and material status
- Collaborate with the quality management team and issue corresponding reports
- Provide training and support to team members
- Lead 5S activities, monitor OSHA regulations and ensure compliance throughout facility
- Manage machinery, tool and Jig and instrument calibration records
- Coordinating production activities and supporting the efforts of the production managers
Qualified candidates for the Transformer Technology Engineer position will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Experience in the power transformer manufacturing process is REQUIRED
- Knowledge of current ISO standards
- Manufacturing planning/process improvement experience
- 5S/Lean/Six Sigma certification
- OSHA Safety Training
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills and experience using SAP
This is a Direct Hire position.
Salary to be determined with excellent employee benefits: Majority Company paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 100% paid company life, LTD, STD, and AD&D Insurance, 401k plan with company match!