Montgomery, AL 36066
A local manufacturing plant located in Montgomery is looking for a Test Operator to join their team!
The Test Operator performs testing of production hardware, utilizing work instructions, checklists, test procedures and other related documents.
The Test Operator will:
- Prepares accurate paperwork for hardware tested as required by test and ISO documents.
- Provides information and support to members of the Test group as required.
- Performs other tasks and special assignments as directed by the Production Manager.
- Perform other duties that may be required.
The Test Operator has:
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions precisely
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel etc.)
- Minimum 1 year exposure to electronics testing, trade school or military training and/or related job experience
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.
If you feel this position will be an excellent opportunity for you and that you meet the above qualifications, please apply!