Sr. CAD Operator
Montgomery, AL 36104 US
We are searching for a Sr. CAD Operator for a manufacturing company located in Montgomery, Al. The Sr. CAD Operator is responsible for processing special orders, drawing various products, creating original product designs & maintaining the department data files.
What You’ll Do:
- Process special orders.
- Design and draw various products.
- Maintain department records and files.
- Investigate ship or field complaints and research historical data as required.
- Identify and report problems or difficulties to department supervisor.
- Maintain work area, equipment and supplies in a neat and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
- More complex assignments may require the approval & assistance of the supervisor
What You’ll Need:
- Two-year college or technical school degree in manufacturing, Instrumentation, Drafting or related field
- Working experience with CAD
- Experience creating product designs
- Experience with SolidWorks
The pay range for the Sr. CAD Operator position is $20/hour and is based on experience and skill sets.
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.
By applying for this position, you are confirming that the information you are providing is true and correct. You understand that the information you are providing will be sent to WorkForce Walker Personnel “Company” for the purpose of consideration for employment, but that Company has made no commitment (formal or otherwise) of employment to you at this time. By completing this application, you are authorizing Company to contact companies, schools, and persons named on this application, for the purposes of evaluation as a candidate for employment. You understand that providing false statements or answers, or purposefully omitting information, may result in a rejection of your application for employment, or actions up to and including immediate dismissal. It is the policy of Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No answer obtained from questions asked on this job posting will be used for any discriminatory purpose. If employed by Company, you agree to comply with all rules, regulations, instructions, and policies set forth and/or communicated by Company, as evidence in the Employee Handbook or any other applicable documentation. You will hold Company harmless from any claims including, but not limited to, personal injury or illness as a result of providing false or misleading information on this application. By submitting this application, you authorize Company to collect, use, store, etc., your personal information, to include texts and calls to your cell phone number, for employment related purposes.