Senior Staff Accountant
Montgomery, AL 36109
We are currently looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to join an established company in Montgomery, AL! The Senior Staff Accountant is responsible for ensuring the accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating and entering transactions according to business policies and procedures. The Senior Staff Accountant position requires a high-energy individual that is able to thrive in a performance-driven culture, who possesses solid technical accounting skills, superior project management skills, an ability to anticipate and adapt to workflow demands and excellent communication competencies.
The Senior Staff Accountant will:
- Assist Accounting Manager in month end, quarter and year end closing.
- Perform sub-ledger and reconciliations.
- Reconcile Fixed Assets and maintain roll forward schedules.
- Reconcile or review/approve balance sheet accounts, including cash/bank accounts, as assigned.
- Complete weekly and monthly accounting deadlines.
- Assist with budgeting, financial planning and analysis, quarterly updates to financial forecasts
- Create reports to support financial analysis, forecasting, trends
- Monitor monthly operating results against budget and forecast.
The Senior Staff Accountant must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Strong accounting background.
- Minimum five years accounting experience REQUIRED
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment.
- Strong Excel, database and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the
- Oracle financial application experience preferred
All offers of employment will be contingent upon background check and drug screening.
For consideration, select the apply button below and attach your resume for review!