Sales Specialist I
65,000.00-75,000.00 Montgomery, AL 36104
A local manufacturing company is looking for a Bilingual Sales Specialist to join their team! Sales Specialists are responsible for sourcing and of customers and the technical sales of Large Power Transformers. Sales Specialists will prepare bids and negotiate terms with customers and work closely with project management team in the development of the transformer sale.
Responsibilities of Sales Specialist include but are not limited to the following:
- Bid preparation
- Negotiations with clients after bid opening
- Establish sales strategy using market data and marketing tools
- Facilitate the development of new client relationships
Qualified Candidates for the Sales Specialist position will have the following combination of skills and experience:
- Must be able to speak, read, and write fluently in Korean and English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical Area (i.e. Engineering or Electrical Design) REQUIRED
- 2+ years of public bid preparation experience preferred. Will take entry level.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships with customers
- Ability to understand the technical aspects of a transformer
- Ability to follow written and oral instruction
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience with ERP system SAP strongly preferred!
General office environment. Sitting for extended periods. Use of general office equipment including Computers, printer/copy/fax machine, phone system, etc.
Base salary of $38-42,000 annually with excellent employee benefits: 80% paid company Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 100% paid company life, LTD, STD, and AD&D Insurance, 401k plan with company match!
All offers of employment are contingent upon a drug screen and background check.