Montgomery, AL 36109
A local Credit Union here in Montgomery is looking for a Temporary Records Specialist to join their team!
The Records Specialist will maintain correspondence, cards, invoices, member files, and other classified or indexed records so that they are easy to retrieve when needed. Searches and investigates information contained in files, inserting additional data, preparing reports, and supplying written information on request.
The Records Specialist will:
- Fax/email copies of checks and documents from multiple computer applications, microfiche or roll film to branches/departments as needed.
- Orders supplies for department.
- Completes all requests for copies of account records from multiple applications as required by subpoenas and other legal authorities.
- Makes copies of documents from microfiche as needed for branches/departments.
- Retrieves, prepares, and processes required documents for paid collateral loans.
- Provides accurate, friendly, professional and prompt service to members and fellow employees.
- Upholds core values and builds team member and customer relationships.
The Records Specialist must have:
- One month to twelve months of similar or related experience.
- A high school education or GED.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Must have attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to read reports.
- Strong computer skills
The pay for this position is $10.51 an hour. All offers of employments are contingent on a background check and drug test.
If you feel this position will be an excellent opportunity for you and that you meet the above qualifications, please apply!