Real Estate Closing Assistant
Montgomery, AL 36104 US
We are searching for Real Estate Closing Assistant for a law firm located in Montgomery, Al. This legal firm encompass a wide range of practice areas and provides legal services in Alabama and throughout the Southeast.
The Real Estate Closing Assistant will:
- Document preparation from inception through closing for commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Ordering and reviewing title, preparation of title insurance commitment and final policies, monthly reporting for title companies
- Handling real estate trust account reconciliation and check cutting for closings
- Coordination with real estate agents, lenders, buyers, and sellers regarding closings
Requirements for the Real Estate Closing Assistant
- Experience in real estate law and knowledge of commercial and residential transactions
- Familiarity with MS Office, Word, WordPerfect, Excel
- Familiarity with TRID/RESPA/CFPB Regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to take direction and work independently with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience with title insurance and related software, preferably Agent Net for First American Title Insurance and STEPS for Stewart Guaranty Title Insurance
- Experience with real estate closing software, preferably LandTech and Qualia
- Experience with e-filing software, preferably Simplifile
The pay range for the Real Estate Closing Assistant is $50k-$65k depending on experience and skill sets.
All offers of employment are contingent on the candidate meeting the background check and drug test requirements.
By applying for this position, you are confirming that the information you are providing is true and correct. You understand that the information you are providing will be sent to WorkForce Walker Personnel “Company” for the purpose of consideration for employment, but that Company has made no commitment (formal or otherwise) of employment to you at this time. By completing this application, you are authorizing Company to contact companies, schools, and persons named on this application, for the purposes of evaluation as a candidate for employment. You understand that providing false statements or answers, or purposefully omitting information, may result in a rejection of your application for employment, or actions up to and including immediate dismissal. It is the policy of Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No answer obtained from questions asked on this job posting will be used for any discriminatory purpose. By submitting this application, you authorize the Company to collect, use, store, etc., your personal information, to include texts and calls to your cell phone number, for employment related purposes.