Montgomery, AL 36104
The Quality Inspector will be responsible to cover all QA Inspection Functions.
Perform In process and Final Inspections in several areas including but not limited to Military, Commercial, Product Support, and Incoming. Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
· High School Graduate or Equivalent
· Minimum 2 Years in a QA Inspection Function
· Computer skills: MS-Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
· Positions environment is neutral with low to moderate noise exposure, is a seated position requiring the extended use of a computer and computer equipment
· The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· Ability to Audit processes and products effectively to requirements
· Ability to apply proper judgment and good dexterity
· Ability to use and understand standard Quality hand tools
· Ability to interface effectively and professionally with wide variety of personalities
· Ability to articulate technical circumstances clearly
· Ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics
· Proactive, Disciplined, Urgent, Detail oriented, Goal minded performance
· Good Oral and Writing skills
· Problem Solving knowledge (RCCA)
· Mechanically inclined
· Ability to get along with others
· Willing to learn and apply new skills
All offers of employment are contingent on background and drug tests.