Qualified candidates for the Payroll Clerk will meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, including proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge of and experience operating Kronos and ADP or similar payroll software.
- Strong work ethic and team player with a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
This is a temp-to-hire position.
Pay for this position is $12/hour.
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.