Montgomery, AL 36105
A local food manufacturing company is searching for a Parts Controller in the Montgomery, AL!
Responsibilities for the Parts Controller include:
- Ensure their Parts and Accessories needs are being met
- Take service technicians’ orders for parts and fill them as fast as possible.
- Assist service technicians in determining parts & accessories requirements for individual jobs.
- Recommend related Parts and Accessories, which may be required for a job
- Supply cost of parts information on repair orders
- Update inventory control system and parts catalogue
- Notify service personnel when special parts or back-ordered parts are received.
- Maintain cleanliness of Parts and Accessories Department and keep inventory neatly stacked and orderly.
Qualified candidates for the Parts Controller position will meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience in small parts aligning or inventory
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
- Very detail oriented
- Able to work at a fast pace without sacrificing accuracy
Pay for this position is $13.00/hour.
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.
If you feel this position will be an excellent opportunity for you and that you meet the above qualifications, please apply!