Network and System Administrator - Specialist
Montgomery, AL 36105
The primary objectives of this Network and System Administrator position are to administer, oversee, and troubleshoot IT software and hardware including network, computer, server, and storage equipment.
- Strong knowledge of network system and configuration
- Administer Servers (Active directory, Exchange), EMC, Cisco Network Switch, and telephony systems
- Analyze root cause of IT issues and establish the prevention measures
- Research, develop, test, and implement new network functions, technologies, applications and/or systems
- Research, develop, execute policies and procedures necessary to maintain efficient operations of the current system and networks
- Install and/or upgrade hardware and software on servers/clients
- Troubleshooting and helpdesk Computers and Software Issues
- Perform regular full and incremental back up of all systems and servers
Qualifications of the Network and System Administrator position are:
• BS/BA in Computer Science/Information Systems
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience of network system and management
• Hands on experience with Windows Server 2008 or higher and Exchange 2010 or higher (Active Directory and Group Policy of Server, Configurations of Exchange)
• Knowledge of Windows7 and Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 and general desktop support issues
• Knowledge of EMC SAN and NAS storage devices
• Good Verbal/written communication skills
• Strong organizational, planning and interpersonal skills
This is a direct hire position.
Pay for this position will be a salary of $42,000.00.
All offers of employments are contingent on a background check and drug test.
If you feel this position will be an excellent opportunity for you and that you meet the above qualifications, please apply!