Medical Billing Data Entry Specialist
Montgomery, AL 36104 US
We are searching for a Medical Billing Data Entry Specialist for a company located in Prattville. The Medical Billing Data Entry Specialist will be working in the Cash Posting Department and will have multiple responsibilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Keep detailed records of all accounts.
- Verify insurance eligibility.
- Manually key patient demographics.
- Key patient insurance information.
- Diagnosis codes into the billing system.
- Must meet a daily quota of 300 bills per day.
- Other tasks as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience of medical billing
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide positive customer service.
- Ability to maintain independent work schedule.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members.
- Ability to be organized with attention to detail.
- Good math, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have medical billing experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
The pay for the Medical Billing Data Entry Specialist is $15.00 an hour.
All offers of employment are contingent on the candidate meeting the background check and drug test requirements.
By applying for this position, you are confirming that the information you are providing is true and correct. You understand that the information you are providing will be sent to WorkForce Walker Personnel “Company” for the purpose of consideration for employment, but that Company has made no commitment (formal or otherwise) of employment to you at this time. By completing this application, you are authorizing Company to contact companies, schools, and persons named on this application, for the purposes of evaluation as a candidate for employment. You understand that providing false statements or answers, or purposefully omitting information, may result in a rejection of your application for employment, or actions up to and including immediate dismissal. It is the policy of Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No answer obtained from questions asked on this job posting will be used for any discriminatory purpose. By submitting this application, you authorize the Company to collect, use, store, etc., your personal information, to include texts and calls to your cell phone number, for employment related purposes.