Montgomery, AL 36066
A local manufacturing plant located in Montgomery is looking for a Mechanical Assembler to join their team! This is a long term contract position.
The Mechanical Assembler will perform various types of production assembly operations on mechanical, harness, circuit cards and final assembly, in accordance with approved procedures and work instructions.
The Assembler will:
- Read and interpret assembly documentation including blueprints, operation sheets, wiring list, parts list and Engineering Change Notice (ECN)
- Assemble various types of mechanical final and sub-assemblies as dictated by supervision
- Perform minor modifications to parts in order to satisfy ECN change requirements
- Be able to do continuity and go no-go testing
- Be able to prepare assembly documentation for submission
- Be able to rework mechanical, CCA and harness assemblies as required
- Prepare assemblies for shipment
The Mechanical Assembler must have:
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions precisely
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel etc.)
- Minimum 1 year exposure to electronics assembly, trade school or military training and/or related job experience
- High School Diploma
All offers of employments are contingent on a background check and drug test.
If you feel this position will be an excellent opportunity for you and that you meet the above qualifications, please apply!