Great opportunity to work for a well-established manufacturing company in the Montgomery area! This position is responsible for the set up, operation, and inspection of tubes processed on the machine. Operator is also responsible for general maintenance, trouble-shooting, and meeting production and quality requirements for a high-speed production output.
ESSENTIAL PERFORMANCE SKILLS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Understand the current process for fabricating PF tubes.
2. Responsible for set up, operation, and inspection of tubes processed by machines.
3. Responsible for general maintenance, meeting production and quality requirements for the inspection and packing of tubes.
4. Must be able to perform a sequence of operations and make general decisions concerning equipment performance, safety and quality.
5. Regular and predictable attendance.
6. Ability to complete an assigned task in a safe manner and in a constant state of alertness and must understand and follow all safety and quality rules and procedures.
7. Must be able to work in a cooperative manner with craft workers, laborers, subcontractors, co-workers, supervisors, and others on the job site and in the office.
8. Must be able to follow company policies and procedures.
9. Other job duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent required (must be able to produce documentation)
2. One year manufacturing experience, preferably in inspection
3. Mechanical experience preferred
4. Basic computer skills and ability to enter data accurately into a computer
5. Ability to read and write
6. Ability to solve simple problems and make routine decisions
1. Ability to stand and walk for the entire work shift. Ability to work in a facility with temperatures ranging from 30-105 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Must be able to work 8 hour shifts, 7 days a week.