Inventory Control Clerk
Hope Hull, AL 36043
Do you live and breathe cycle counting? Can you operate any type of forklift, including cherry pickers, without any training? Then, this will be your golden opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced Inventory Control Clerk to join the team of a great manufacturing company in the Hope Hull area! The Inventory Control Clerk performs a variety of duties to provide administrative and clerical support to the Distribution Inventory and Planning Coordinator.
Responsibilities of the Inventory Control Clerk will include:
- Review weekly status of parts on the "U" and HOLD lists and resolve the problems found
- Coordinate the disposition with Quality of parts suspected of or determined to be defective
- Review locations (HJ) for status errors and to locate missing items
- Assist in the location of missing parts for customer orders
- Assist in receiving and routing incoming calls to the appropriate warehouse and purchasing staff members
- Assist Receiving Department with adjustments associated with defective parts or parts received in error
- Conduct periodic cycle counts for inventory accuracy - requiring operation of a forklift (reach truck, sit-down, and cherry picker)
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Management
- Works overtime as required
Qualified candidates for the Inventory Control Clerk position will meet the following requirements:
- Must have at least 2 years of Inventory Control experience
- Must have at least 2 years of Cherry Picker experience
- Minimum one year general business experience preferred
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills, be dependable, detail oriented and work well in a team environment
- Must be able to operate a reach truck, sit-down forklift, and cherry picker
- Cannot be afraid of heights
- Computer proficiency required in Microsoft Office software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (must demonstrate familiarity with each software prior to being considered)
- Must be able to learn and demonstrate proficiency with Advantage Fulfillment Optimizer (AFO)/High Jump and Glovia database system to perform essential job functions
Pay for this position is $15.00/hour and the schedule is 8:00 am- 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
This is a Try & Hire position.
All offers of employment will be contingent upon background check and drug screening.
For consideration, select the apply button below and attach your resume for review!