Inventory Control Analyst
Shorter, AL 36075
Are you familiar with cycle counts and inventory review? Strong with Excel and SAP? This may be the position for you! The Inventory Control Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all inventories are accurate by performing daily cycle counts, evaluating variances, reporting findings and implementing corrective actions. This position is located at a large automotive manufacturing company in Shorter, AL!
Duties for this position include:
- Responsible for performing daily cycle counts.
- Establishes part count matrix and manages changes.
- Ensures that inventory cycle counting guidelines are maintained and adhered to.
- Responsible for cycle counting discrepancy review; determines the reasons for discrepancies and implements processes to correct the issue.
Qualified candidates for the Inventory Control Analyst will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum 2 year college degree and / or equivalent job experience.
- Computer skills (i.e. Excel, Word & other related computer software).
- Understanding of SAP preferred.
- Strong communications and analytical skills.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a manufacturing plant preferred.
This is a Try & Hire position at $17/hour.
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.