Inventory Control Analyst
Shorter, AL 36075
An automotive manufacturing company in Shorter, AL is looking for an experienced Inventory Control Analyst to join their team!
The Inventory Control Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all inventories are accurate by performing daily cycle counts, evaluating variances, report findings and implement corrective actions.
- Establish part count matrix and manage changes.
- Ensure that inventory cycle counting guidelines are maintained and adhered too.
- Responsible for performing daily cycle counts.
- Cycle counting discrepancy review. - Determine the reason for and implement processes to correct.
- Daily receipt checklist. - Double checking of receipts from receiving.
- Inventory related reporting- All reporting as needed to communicate data
- Material Transfer Report - Perform all MTRs for MP&L
- Daily receipt verification
- Improvements of the layout of inventory flow within the plant
- Facility Scrap program
- Responsible for ensuring that our parts inventory records are correct.
- Perform all actions that are determined by MP&L Manager as necessary to keep inventory accurate.
Qualified candidates of the Inventory Control Analyst will meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years of inventory control experience
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Excel, Word, and related computer software
- Be proficient in SAP
- Prefers Bilingual in Korean/English
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong communication skills
This position pays $14-16/hour and is a Try & Hire opportunity.
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.