Looking for an opportunity as a Finance Associate for great company in Montgomery? This position may be for you!
The main responsibilities for the Finance Associate are as follows:
- Working with general bookkeeping, Excel spread sheets, and daily accounting functions.
- Assisting in the Accounting department with full office support.
- Monthly bank statement reconciliation
- Match and mail monthly invoices and statements to clients
- Reach out to 61-90 past due clients to assist in collecting payments
- Enter & post daily cash receipts and balance daily cash from bank to accounting software.
- Basic A/P, A/R, and reconciliations experience
The ideal candidate for the Finance Associate position will meet the following requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years accounting experience
- Must be able to work 20-25 hours per week
- Strong communications skills written/verbal
- Bachelor's or Associate degree in an Accounting or Finance related field is required
- Strong computer skills (typing, data, excel)
- Must be a self-starter and be able to adhere to company and departmental disciplines
This is a full-time, Try & Hire position.
Pay for this position ranges $11.00-13.00/hour, depending on experience.
All offers of employments are contingent on a background check and drug test.
If you feel this position will be an excellent opportunity for you and that you meet the above qualifications, please apply!