Field Services Representative
A local manufacturing company is currently seeking a Field Services Representative to join their team!
Field Services Representatives assists in the process of installation, testing, and/or modification of transformers once they’ve arrived at the end customer’s site. This position will serve as a key liaison coordinating between our Sales/Project Management Teams and Customer engineers.
Responsibilities of the Field Services Representative include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate and oversee the Installation of 40-600mva Transformers
- Assist in Technical support on issues in the field, factory or customer requests
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems.
- Responsible for overseeing and sometimes the hands on installation of all external parts and components of transformers in accordance with individual installation instructions
- Guides the testing of transformer alongside the customer engineers
- Applies advanced skills to resolve very complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices with the support of the field services manager
- Thoroughly documents job activities through written reports
- Perform up front investigations on transformer issues that arise to include Root Cause Analysis
Qualified candidates for the Field Services Representatives will have the following combination of skills and experience:
- Installation of transformers experience strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Connection the external wiring of the transformer
- Instruction and guiding subcontractors in all matters of the erection and commissioning works
- Pre-commissioning tests on site
- Troubleshooting for transformer failures
- Inspection and maintenance for transformers
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
- Electrician Certification required
Extensive travel including international. Exposure to the elements at customer installation sites. Extended periods of Walking, Standing, Working at Heights, Bending Crouching and in some cases Heavy Lifting. Exposure to various safety hazards including high voltage electricity, heavy machinery, and hazardous chemicals.
Hourly compensation rate of $16-28.00 per hour depending on skills, experience, and certifications. Per diem provided while traveling. Excellent company benefits: Majority Company paid Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 100% paid company life, LTD, STD, and AD&D insurance, 401K plan with company match.
This is a direct hire position.
All offers of employments are contingent on a background check and drug test.
If you feel this position will be an excellent opportunity for you and that you meet the above qualifications, please apply!