Are you an experienced Manufacturing Manager that is looking for a change? Are you looking for a chance to jump in and hit the ground running at a successful manufacturing company in the Montgomery, AL area? If so, this rewarding opportunity may be what you’ve been looking for!
We have an opening for an experienced Fabrication Manufacturing Manager to join the team of well-known manufacturing in the Montgomery area!
The Fabrication Manufacturing Manager is primarily responsible for managing all areas of the Department to ensure delivery of a high quality product through staff effectiveness and performance to stated goals.
Duties for the Fabrication Manufacturing Manager include:
- Principally responsible for Crown production scheduling so as to achieve the elements of the business plan to include staff utilization, proficiency and development, expense management, technical leadership, and proper utilization of equipment.
- Ensure personnel receive proper training to achieve productivity levels, turnaround times, and appropriate quality levels.
- Supervise departmental personnel issues related to development, motivation, and discipline.
- Monitor production process and recommend improvement processes when needed.
- Monitor expenses and capacity in relation to the Annual Budget.
- Assist with selection of equipment and the justification of capital investments.
- Ensure a healthful and safe work environment in accordance with the company safety program.
- Troubleshoot corrective action reports and respond to quality department on final outcome.
- Interface with Sales and Quality department to achieve delivery of product on schedule and to the requested level of quality.
- Coordinate with other managers or supervisors concerning scrap issues and utility personnel.
- Coordinate equipment maintenance for their area of responsibility
- May visit clients to assist with production issues or strategize about new processes.
- Provide operational updates in staff meetings.
- Support and assist in TS16949 efforts and ongoing surveillance audits.
- Regular and predictable attendance and Maintenance.
- Ability to complete an assigned task in a safe manner and in a constant state of alertness and must understand and follow all safety and quality rules and procedures.