Environmental Health Safety Engineer
A great manufacturing company in Prattville, AL is looking for an experienced Environmental Health Safety Engineer to join their team!
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Work with management to ensure that site goals are aligned with relevant business unit EHS goals
- Conform to corporate policies/procedures and comply with applicable regulations
- Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards
- Ensure safety regulation compliance, Including, but not limited to, lock out - tag out; confined space entry; fall protection; and hot work permits.
Qualified candidates for this position will meet the following requirements:
- Must have at least 2 years of manufacturing EHS experience
- College degree in a related field preferred
This is a Try & Hire position.
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.