Montgomery, AL 36104 US
Great opportunity to join a global manufacturing company. This company is rapidly expanding and has an immediate need for an Electrician.
The role of this position is best summarized by the following:
- Consulting the schematics and other specifications
- Verifying and preparing the components
- Installing and wiring electrical devices and pneumatic devices
- Mounting and wiring switches and photoeyes
- Wiring motors and valves
- Pulling wire to devices through conduit
- Applying conduit to machines
- Building and mounting valves and running air lines
- Using electrical and mechanical hand tools as needed
- Building control panel inserts
- Building and wiring remote consoles
- Installing door hardware and control cabinet fans
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of Electrician experience
- Technical degree in Industrial Electronics or related program (Preferred)
- Ability to read internal and external electrical prints
- Ability to read pneumatic schematics
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Knowledge and use of hand tools, drill motors, soldering guns, pipe benders and threaders and jig saws
All offers of employment will be contingent upon background check and drug screening.
Pay range for the Electrician is $16.00 - $24.00 per hour.
By applying for this position, you are confirming that the information you are providing is true and correct. You understand that the information you are providing will be sent to WorkForce Walker Personnel “Company” for the purpose of consideration for employment, but that Company has made no commitment (formal or otherwise) of employment to you at this time. By completing this application, you are authorizing Company to contact companies, schools, and persons named on this application, for the purposes of evaluation as a candidate for employment. You understand that providing false statements or answers, or purposefully omitting information, may result in a rejection of your application for employment, or actions up to and including immediate dismissal. It is the policy of Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No answer obtained from questions asked on this job posting will be used for any discriminatory purpose. By submitting this application, you authorize the Company to collect, use, store, etc., your personal information, to include texts and calls to your cell phone number, for employment related purposes.