Montgomery, AL 36117
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Drafter/Designer to join the team of a local architectural firm!
This position requires the individual to provide Electrical drafting/designing support for our Electrical Engineers and Designers in the production of drawing sets and schematics.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Will be responsible for drawing/modeling Lighting floor plans, Power floor plans, Electrical details, Single Line Diagrams, Electrical Civil plans, etc., via Revit and AutoCAD and assembling finished drawing sets and submittals.
- Coordinate with and take direction from team leaders/engineers both verbally and written instructions.
- Must be able to interpret hand drawn markups (redlines) and confidently modify drawings/models appropriately.
- Will be responsible for updating and revising company standards catalogs.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Experience in 3D Modeling via Revit is a must
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD versions 2010+
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, have a good work ethic and have an excellent attention to detail
- Candidate must be able to work closely with others and able to take direction well.
- Must be comfortable in a business environment where meeting deadlines is routine
- Candidate must be able to read and interpret printed and electronic building schematics
- Must be proficient with windows PC’s with standard Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Able to physically use standard office equipment. Printers, Plotters, etc.
Pay: Salary (negotiable)
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.
If you feel this position will be an excellent opportunity for you and that you meet the above qualifications, please apply!