Montgomery, AL 36117
Do you love working with programs like AutoCAD and Revit? Do you have an eye for drawing and building architectural plans and diagrams? Then, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Drafter/Designer to join the team of a local architectural firm!
This position requires the individual to provide Electrical drafting/designing support for our Electrical Engineers and Designers in the production of drawing sets and schematics.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Drafter/Designer include:
- Will be responsible for drawing/modeling Lighting floor plans, Power floor plans, Electrical details, Single Line Diagrams, Electrical Civil plans, etc., via Revit and AutoCAD and assembling finished drawing sets and submittals.
- Coordinate with and take direction from team leaders/engineers both verbally and written instructions.
- Must be able to interpret hand drawn markups (redlines) and confidently modify drawings/models appropriately.
- Will be responsible for updating and revising company standards catalogs.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Experience in 3D Modeling via Revit is a must
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD versions 2010+
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, have a good work ethic and have an excellent attention to detail
- Candidate must be able to work closely with others and able to take direction well.
- Must be comfortable in a business environment where meeting deadlines is routine
- Candidate must be able to read and interpret printed and electronic building schematics
- Must be proficient with windows PC’s with standard Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Able to physically use standard office equipment. Printers, Plotters, etc.
Pay: Salary (negotiable)
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.
If you feel this position will be an excellent opportunity for you and that you meet the above qualifications, please apply!