Data Entry Clerk
Montgomery, AL 36107
We are looking for several great candidates to fill the openings of temporary Data Entry Clerks for a local manufacturing company in Montgomery!!
- Entering data for Quality department
- Organizing and inputting shipping/receiving information
- Gathering invoices and files from other departments
- Maintaining accuracy of information
Qualified candidates for the Data Entry Clerk positions will meet the following requirements:
- Must be comfortable with computers
- Have strong attention to detail and accuracy with data entry
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED and must be able to PROVIDE it
- Must be able to work 7 days/week to start. Will eventually go to a 4 days on/3 days off schedule
This is a LONG TERM temporary position that will last for several months.
We have openings for 2nd (2 pm-10 pm) and 3rd (10 pm- 6 am) shifts only. Must be able to work one of these shifts to qualify!
This position requires Steel toed boots.
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.