A Technology manufacturer in Montgomery, AL is looking for an experienced Contract Specialist to join their team!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Management of the contractual activities on those program/contracts specifically assigned. These activities include proposal contract analysis, risk identification and submission, fact-find and negotiation; program contract administration and risk mitigation, and point of contact for all contractual communication.
- Supervision of the activities of assigned Senior Contracts Administrator(s) and CA(s).
- Management of Corporate Contract Support functions: Government/Customer Property administration and reporting, meeting export requirements.
- Preparation and execution of bilateral agreements such as Teaming Agreements, and Proprietary Information Exchange Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements. Memorandum of Understanding.
- Identification, investigation and preparation of requests for equitable adjustment or claims where out-of-scope efforts have been imposed or performed by our customers.
- Insider Trading Compliance Officer and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Beneficial Ownership form administration.
- Major subcontracts support.
- Perform other duties as may be required.
Qualified candidates must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Accounting or related discipline.
- 10-15 years progressive experience in US Government Contracts Administration.
- 5-7 years of related International and Commercial Prime/Subcontracts with supervisory experience.
- Certifications: CPCM, CFCM, CCCM
- Strong knowledge of FAR, DFARS, CFR, UCC, Federal Aviation Regulations, GWAC, GSA
- Comprehensive working knowledgeable of all contract types particularly IDIQ, FFP, T&M
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks; excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with other members of management and external stakeholders, and be able to accurately document, report and present information.
- Ability to research solutions and apply advanced planning tools and techniques to resolve business challenges.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint); proficient experience using internal ERP systems.
- No travel restrictions
This is a Direct Hire position.
Pay for this position is $70,000-80,000, depending on experience.
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.