Business Development Operations Support
Montgomery, AL 36117
An online liquidation company in Montgomery, AL is looking for a great candidate to fill the role of Business Development Operations Support!
Duties of this position include:
- Primary role is direct telephone and email contact with existing inactive clients and defined prospects with goal of encouraging consideration and use of the company's solution.
- Set appointment or follow-up for the associated regional sales or client service representative.
- Will coordinate efforts and communicate directly with each functional team at Company but primarily with Sales and Client Services.
- Contribute directly to increasing sales and/or shortening the sales cycle.
- Support the sales team mission in additional ways as determined by Sr. Manager, Business Development Operations.
- Work closely with regional sales representatives to gain knowledge of sales regions in addition to conducting online market and sales research.
- Dedicated to daily and appropriate documentation of activity in CRM.
- Assist the Conference Coordinator in registering, coordinating and researching all local, regional and national conferences attended by a national sales staff of 15 employees.
- Contribute to organizing supplies, marketing pieces and tradeshow information.
- Ability to contribute to different positions where needed.
- Any other office duties as assigned.
Requirements to qualify for this position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience working in a customer focused environment preferred.
- Excellent telephone communication skills and experience are required. Superior communication skills with a high initiative and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- CRM experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced and competitive business environment.
- Creative and persistent outreach and diligent follow through are hallmark qualities for success in this job.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Committed to promoting an environment of teamwork, communication and innovation by being proactive, energetic and detail-oriented.
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.