Bilingual Shipping Analyst
Shorter, AL 36075
A local automotive manufacturing company in Shorter, AL is looking for a qualified Bilingual Shipping Analyst to join their team! The Bilingual Shipping Analyst will manage customer requirements and shipping scheduling to ensure 100% on time delivery.
Responsibilities of the Bilingual Shipping Analyst include:
- Train team members on ERP, WMS, MES, MS-Office, and shipping process.
- Manage shipping team to ensure 100% on-time delivery of customer plan.
- Manage to ensure counting of the final finished goods and keep FIFO.
- Ensure that processes and programming are in place and operating efficiently to ensure all customer broadcast and requirements which are received in timely enough manner for shipping from customers through IT systems.
- Responsible for the accuracy of data existing in the shipping systems – part numbers, BOM, quantity, codes, etc.
- Customer invoice verification, shipping result confirmation, and daily closing.
- Manage transportation related programs concerning deliveries to customers.
- Lead production/QC/engineering to meet the urgent request from customers, and solve the issues in shipping.
- RMA control with P/List, dispute with customers when it’s not matched.
Qualified candidates will meet these requirements:
- Must speak and write Korean and English fluently
- Must have a 4 year degree in any of the following fields: Management, Business Administration, Statistics, IT-related, Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Operation, or Supply Chain Management
- Must be proficient in MS-Excel, PPT, Word and related computer software
- Experience with Ford, GM, Hyundai, Kia shipping and TS, 5s, JIT management preferred.
- ERP (sap, oracle), warehouse management, and shipping experience are preferred.
This is a Direct Hire position.
Salary for this position is $50,000-$55,000.
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.