Bilingual Material Analyst
Shorter, AL 36075
A great automotive manufacturing plant in Shorter, AL is looking for a Bilingual Material Analyst to take advantage of a great opportunity!
The Bilingual Material Analyst is responsible for meeting corporate material needs through analyzing, planning, and executing material procurement activities. This position manages and coordinates material planning and logistics activities from external suppliers. Material procurement activities includes but not limited to maintain appropriate inventory levels of all parts required to seamless production schedule, to release shipping orders to suppliers, to post all receipts and shipments, to analyze production and cycle reports.
- Review material usage with engineering bill of materials and forecasts per customers' plan
- Release material shipping orders to company and direct CKD suppliers
- Build a list to expedite, and order premium freight (Air freight, Team trucking) for urgent parts in advance
- Analyze root causes all material expedite issues and related cost
- Review and evaluate materials requirements, cycle counting, and inventory forecast
- Review daily material receipts - evaluates discrepancies in releases
- Manage consignment parts inventory, logistics, and the sales orders
- Manage logistics status of importing container from oversea countries
- Manage outside warehouse inventory and delivery
- Build and manage the delivery schedule of incoming containers
- This position must be able to solve problems related to the analysis and evaluation of cost and operational data
- Build scenario models to increase inventory efficiency with financial concept
- This position must be able to manage the time-line to support the production running
Qualified candidates for the Bilingual Material Analyst will meet the following requirements:
- University/College degree required in a relevant field such as Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Business, Business Administration, Logistics, Operation, Supply Chain Management, Management, or Management Information Systems
- MBA or MBA candidate preferred
- Must be bilingual in Korean and English (Fluent speaking/writing with Korean suppliers)
- 4+ years of experience in material analytics in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Excellent communications skills.
- A high level of integrity as well as a positive relationship with individuals is essential.
- Ability to work effectively in both individual and team environments
- Excellent computers skills required, especially VBA programming preferred
- Exhibit strong proficiency in project management concepts tied to customer-focused accomplishments
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office Professional Suite, specifically Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Highly integrated multi-tasking ability and time management
- Knowledge and experience with a formal manufacturing control system, Just-In-Time (JIT) concepts, principles, and Kanban System is preferred.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Salary for this position is $50,000-60,000, depending on experience.
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.