Shorter, AL 36075
We are looking for a great candidate to fill the opening of a BOM Analyst at an automotive manufacturing company in Shorter, AL!
The BOM Analyst is Responsible for BOM management – includes the creation and maintenance of the BOMs as well as the management of the necessary functions that other departments perform to support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for Management of BOM
- Responsible for Controlling Structure of BOM
- Work with all contacts outside of plant involved in BOM processes.
- Conduct bi-monthly BOM review meeting to ensure communication of all BOM related events.
- Reporting related to inventory or BOM events
- Balance out and post processing data.
- Assist in cycle counting process
- Understanding of Warehouse Management
Qualified candidates for this position will meet the following requirements:
- Fluency in Korean and English is preferred
- At least 2+ years of inventory, cycle counting, and material handling experience
- Computer skills (i.e. Excel, Word & other related computer software)
- Understanding of SAP
- Strong Mathematical skills
- Strong Communication skills
- High School Diploma required
Pay for this position is $16-18/hour.
This is a Try & Hire position.
All offers of employment are contingent on a background check and drug test.