Assistant Kitchen Manager
Montgomery, AL 36104
Excellent opportunity to work for one of Montgomery's top catering companies! This company is seeking an experienced and motivated Assistant Kitchen Manager to join their team!
- Must have kitchen experience
- Need to be able to read a recipe
- Must be dependable
- Need to be able to follow instructions
- Ensure kitchen sanitation according to health and safety guidelines.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure
- Stamina and enthusiasm
- Ability to work quickly but efficiently
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good communication skills
- High standards of personal hygiene
- An interest in food and catering
- Ability to work long hours in a stressful environment
This position also requires a high school diploma or equivalent education. Persons who have completed a post secondary culinary program are preferred. Knowledge of personal computers or the ability to acquire appropriate level skills in computers to operate restaurant software is essential. Must also possess problem solving and critical thinking skills.